Bio-identical hormones are chemically identical to the hormones that already exist in your body and approved by the FDA. These hormones are safe, healthy, and effective at correcting imbalances.
Free HRT Consult With Our Regenative Medicine Expert
Whatever Your Health Goals Are, We Can Help You Achieve Them. Fill Out the Form Below to Get a Free Health Optimization Consult!
Hormone Replacement Therapy in ToledoAs we age, our bodies go through numerous changes. You may have noticed that you no longer have the mental sharpness, physical strength, stamina, libido, immunity, or confidence as you had during your youth. However, there is no need to be alarmed or ashamed. You are likely just off balance, hormonal balance. Namely, an imbalance of the hormone estrogen if you are a woman, or testosterone, if you are a man. Luckily, there is a simple, easy process to restore balance and get back to that youthful feeling you once had. That process is called hormone replacement therapy or HRT. DRIP IV Ohio offers hormone replacement therapy in Toledo to help you recover your balance and start feeling better today. Hormone replacement therapy is an age management treatment that helps improve the symptoms of aging in both men and women. Your body has a delicate balance of hormones that will help you feel your best. However, the wrong treatment plan can end up doing more harm than good. Our team will help you identify the right treatment plan to achieve your goals and the optimal benefits.
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?Humans naturally create hormones such as estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone in various glands throughout the body. These hormones regulate a range of bodily functions. When these hormones get out of balance, you can start to experience some, if not all, of the symptoms listed above. Bioidentical hormones are chemically identical to the hormones that already exist in your body and approved by the FDA. These hormones are derived from plants. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy(BHRT) uses these hormones to help address the symptoms of a hormonal imbalance. Some companies offer cheaper, and less effective synthetic hormones that are less effective and can put you at greater risk than bioidentical hormones. According to a study published by the National Library of medicine, “Patients report greater satisfaction with HRTs that contain progesterone compared with those that contain a synthetic progestin.” Treatment for a hormonal imbalance includes questions about your medical history, testing to determine your hormone levels, and an idea of what your goals are from treatment. From there our team will help you customize a treatment plan that will help you get your hormones back in balance. There will also be follow up appointments and testing to ensure that your hormones are staying balanced and you are still experiencing less symptoms of a hormonal imbalance.
Who Needs Hormone Replacement Therapy?If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you are likely an excellent candidate for HRT:
- Low energy
- Weight gain
- Low sex drive or libido
- Hair loss
- Mood swings
- Memory loss
- Poor concentration
The goal of both Regenerative and Anti-Aging Medicine is to optimize both longevity and to enhance the quality of life.
What are the Benefits of HRT?HRT offers quite a few benefits to patients that undergo treatment. These benefits range from small to large. Restoring hormonal balance can greatly improve your quality of life. Both men and women benefit from balancing their hormones. Research has shown that HRT can help reduce the chance for serious medical issues such as heart disease, osteoporosis, and stroke. In addition, there are several smaller health benefits to HRT for both men and women.
HRT Benefits for MenMen can experience quite a few benefits from HRT. These benefits include:
- Increased libido
- Improvement in energy levels and mood
- Increase in muscle mass and strength
- Reduction in fat
- Improvement in weight control
HRT Benefits for WomenWomen experience their own unique set of benefits from HRT. These benefits include: Reduction in menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, dry skin, vaginal dryness, and sleepiness.
- Improvement in overall mood
- Improvement in overall weight control
- Increased energy levels
Is HRT Safe?For most people HRT is completely safe. Afterall, you are just adding more of a hormone that already naturally exists in your body. However, there are a few groups of people that doctors recommend avoiding HRT. These groups include people with: Previous heart attack or stroke Increased risk of cardiovascular disease Previous or current breast cancer Kidney disease Some types of cancer High risk or history of blood clotting If you fit into any of the categories above, please let your doctor know so they can help you determine the right treatment plan for your specific case.
Why Choose Us for HRT?If you are considering hormone replacement therapy in Toledo, you are aware that there are plenty of options when it comes to treatment. However, not all treatment options are identical. Drip IV Hydration offers the highest level of HRT in Toledo. Our staff are expertly trained and supported with the latest technology. Our doctors use the most up to date research to make educated decisions on your treatment plan. We use the highest quality hormones and products to ensure you achieve the best results possible. In addition, we also offer hormone replacement therapy from the comfort of your own home at an affordable price. Just follow the steps below:
- Fill out our online intake form.
- Call us to schedule your virtual consultation and pay for your first visit:
- Call (909)493-7283 from 8am-8pm 7 days a week
- Download Zoom and prepare for your medical consultation
- We will ship out your kit in the mail with instructions and equipment to help you achieve your goals.
- Get blood work done at a lab near your home and upload your results to our secure client portal
- Print the form that you will receive via email and take it to you lab of choice
- If you are paying for lab work out of pocket we offer a discounted rate to our customers if you use LabCorp. If you are interested please call us before you go to get your blood drawn.
- If you have health insurance please feel free to go to any lab that you would like. Just be sure to ask them directly if their tests are covered by your insurance.
- Upload you completed lab work results here.
- Complete the consultation with your doctor
- After our medical team determines whether or not you are a fit for hormone replacement therapy, we will immediately order your hormones and have them delivered. Start your treatment plan! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to discuss your treatment options and help you get on the road to hormonal balance today.
Ohio's Number One Choice For Hormone Replacement Therapy
Leave Your Phone Number, Our Experts Will Call You
We’re available to answer any questions you may have about our services. We offer FREE consults and you can call us to schedule your first consult. Call now.